Thursday, August 17, 2017

Creative Connection is Coming

I am so excited! This week I have been working on putting together an introductory workshop using art to connect with God. Being a kinesthetic learner, I have found that prayer and worship and meditation are deeper and more satisfying if I am using my hands. You have seen many of my prayers and meditations over the years here and some have expressed an interest in learning my process.

So this week I've been learning about video in an effort to create this workshop for you that I'm calling Creative Connection. It will be short, simple, and user-friendly. (At least that's the plan.)

I'll keep you posted! The goal is to have the whole thing available for FREE by Thursday, August 24, 2017. I'll post it here if I can figure that out. If not, email me at jennychatterton@gmail.com and I will send you both the video and the information sheets. Becuse I love you. Bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing your comments.